Check out information about tokyo disneyland tickets to visitPosted by Continental Tour Guide in Guide | 0 comments
Get the best details to buy the japan's disney vacation tickets at magnificent discount to see attractions of disneySea and disneyland in Tokyo Disney Resort.
Disneyland is the best place to offer a entertaining experience to your family and kids. Tokyo Disneyland, japan is a favorite vacation destination for travelers from all walks of life, and has something to attract even solo travelers and families with young children. Should you be looking to get your hands on some tickets to Tokyo Disneyland, there are several ticket options to consider, the most basic being the 1-Day Passports. These tickets allow holders to visit either Tokyo Disneyland or neighboring Tokyo DisneySea for the duration of one day. For those who wish to take things further, there are also Multi-Day Passport tickets that allow holders to enjoy both theme parks. Tokyo Disney offers online print-at-home tickets, but only for visitors from Japan. If you live outside the country, you can reserve tickets online, but you’ll need to pick them up and pay for them at the Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center, which is located on the lower level of the Ikspiari complex, just steps from the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
Peak Season At Disney Japan
When is the Best Time to visit Disneyland Japan? Disney Japan is one of the most visited theme park in the world! During the busy summer months the park sometimes closes its doors and stops letting people in around noon, because it has reached its maximum capacity.
- Plan your trip at ‘off peak’ to minimize costs.
- The best time to get Disney Admission Discounts is off-season.
- There are special Discounts during this season.
- Immediate admission to the park, without having to queue for tickets purchase.
- Guaranteed admission even when admission is being restricted.
- Tickets are applicable for admission to either park, you can decide on the day of visit.
Main Entrance information & Ticket Booths
Information & Ticket Booths are located in front of the Main Entrance.
- Sales of same-day tickets for Tokyo Disneyland Park.
- (Multi-Day Passports for up to four consecutive days are also available.)
- Change of ticket type (for same-day tickets only).
- From one hour before Park opening to two hours before Park closing.
- Same-day tickets may be purchased at the Guest Relations Window (outside of the Park) from two hours before Park closing to 30 minutes before Park closing.
Group Sales Window
Special ticket window for groups of 25 or more. Sales of Gift Cards and food vouchers, as well as change of ticket type, are also handled here.
Sales of same-day group tickets
Sale of Tokyo Disney Resort Gift Cards
Sale of food vouchers
Change of ticket type (for same-day tickets only)
One hour before Park opening to 3:00 p.m.
Closing time may vary depending on the day.
1 Day Disneyland Passport
Adult (18 years old and above) S$ 79
Junior (12 – 17 years old) S$ 68
Child (4 – 11 years old) S$ 50
*Tickets are valid from 01 April 2014 to 28 February 2015.
Discounted Night Passports
If you’re not looking to spend all day in the parks, there are some options to reduce your ticket price. There are two discounted passports available in the evenings. Please make sure to check the Parks Operation Calendar to see if they are available. These tickets are only available for purchase on the day of and must be used the same day.
Disneyland Admission Discounts & Disneyland Ticket Prices
Disneyland Ticket Prices and what Disneyland Admission Discounts are available. Know the real price of Tokyo Disneyland Tickets. Plan a fun-filled Disney vacation and save money. Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea have separate Tickets. You need to buy a ticket for each one of them. There is a one day ‘passport’ (ticket) which includes either Disneyland Attractions or Disney Sea Attractions. If you want to stay more than one day then buy the Multi-Day passport which gives you some discount. The discount gets really valuable if you buy for 3 days or more.
1. Senior guests (ages 60 and up) can get a discount. Please bring an ID when purchasing.
2. You can purchase Nighttime Disney park tickets which are cheaper-
- Closing hours vary between 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- There are 2 kinds of Discount Night Disney Tickets.
- The starlight passport is valid from 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays & Japanese National Holidays.
- The ‘After six’ passport is valid from 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays (except National Holidays). These Cheap Disney tickets apply to Disney Sea as well.
3. You can Buy Cheap Disney Tickets at the Disney Resort Official Hotels. Buying your Disney park tickets at the Disney Resort Official Hotels is the Most simple, safe and easy way.
4. Buying tickets online does not give you any advantages. You can reserve Park tickets online, however if you live outside of Japan you will have to go to the Disney Resort Welcome Center to pay and collect your tickets after reserving them online.
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Printable Guide and Book
How to find the Cheapest Disney Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget
Are There Free Disneyland Tickets?
Some people do get lucky at Tokyo Disney Resort. Free entrance is for kids under 3 Years old. On the other end – If your’e over 60 your’e entiteled to Disneyland Admission Discounts, but you’ll have to show an ID when buying. If you have more than 3 days buy the Multi-Day passports which give you a discount. Disneyland Tickets are sold at Tokyo Disney Main Entrance gates but there are always very long lines at the entrance, so it’s better to purchase tickets some where else.
A great time to visit Tokyo Disneyland is from January till early April. There are special prices on Disneyland Tickets then. Aside from finding a good deal on Disneyland tickets there are other ways to cut down costs, and make this an affordable dream. You can save money on Accomodation, which is the biggest expense, if you come ‘off season’.