Valentine’s day vacation packages and deals in parisPosted by Continental Tour Guide in Guide | 0 comments
Want to impress that someone special this Valentine's Day? Check out valentine's last minute holiday guide available as part of exclusive valentines day packages and deals.
There’s no denying how romantic Paris is, or how it can serve as the ideal backdrop for a romantic holiday at any time of year – but spending Valentine’s Day in Paris could be the way to really sweep that special someone off their feet. Paris is romantic anytime of the year, but it’s especially sweet at Valentine’s Day. Spend the day seeing Paris without peak season crowds, warm up with your loved one in a little café on rue Cler and discover the romance of the City of Light together. Don’t leave plans until the last minute, plan ahead for something truly special and memorable to seduce your valentine! You’ll want to see the Eiffel Tower, of course, here are our insider tips for how to spend the most romantic Valentine’s Day in Paris this year!
Package for Romantic dinner at eiffel tower
Les restaurants de la Tour Eiffel Tower Valentine’s day dinner package – 13rd & 14th feb.
Dine in the heart of Paris by night! A truly Parisian experience is to dine at Restaurant 58 Eiffel Tower! Tickets for dinner at the Eiffel Tower can be purchased here! Restaurant 58 Eiffel Tower has a beautiful panoramic view and is located on the first floor of the Eiffel tower and with its new design and lovely French food everything is set for a perfect Parisian night out! The atmosphere in the restaurant is one of quiet comfort and tranquility and the furniture is minimalistic so as not to steal from the lights of the city. The restaurant has different colors in the evening.
A unique place for a romantic evening! Share a romantic evening in the heart of the Eiffel Tower! Let yourself be seduced by a unique and an exceptional view of Paris illuminated. Special menu made by our Chef Alain Soulard. Menu (Valentine’s day) including a mise en bouche, a starter, a main course, dessert and homemade delicacies.
Drinks included : champagne for aperitif, wine (on the basis of a bottle for 3 persons), mineral water and coffee. The lift ticket to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower is included in the price of the menu.
Valentine’s Day Special Travel Offer at Expedia
Search for current couple’s packages to Paris at Expedia (book direct). If you’re traveling within continental Europe, why not take the train? It’s less stressful, more scenic, and hence more romantic. You can book TGV (high-speed rail) tickets and rail passes at Rail Europe. You can also check this e-bookers page regularly for updates on special travel packages to Paris for Valentine’s day this year.
Valentines Day Special Deals & Packages from Pad-A-Terre
Check out Pad-A-Terre Paris Valentine deal guide. Popular hotels and apartments offering some great Valentine’s Day specials and Valentine packages. Your Paris Valentine vacation is perfectly catered for with our Paris Valentines Day packages. Valentines last minute holiday also available as part of Valentines Day packages. Your Valentines holiday means excellent value. Pad-A-Terre has interesting Valentines holiday offers and Valentine deals in the following Paris vacation apartments:
- Louvre – Valentine’s Day specials in our Paris vacation apartment adjacent to the Louvre.
- St Honore – Valentines last minute deals on our luxurious 3-bedroom Paris vacation apartment near the Seine.
- Marais Picasso – Valentines Day specials available on 3-bedroom Marais Paris Valentines vacation rental. To request details our valentine vacation deals, please complete our Reservation Request form. We will come straight back to you with comprehensive details of our valentines holiday offers.
5-night travel package deals at intheknowtraveler
- France Vacations is inviting travelers to fall in love again in Paris by offering a 5-night travel package deal in the heart of this romantic city. From only $1299 per person, couples can savor the “joie de vivre” of Paris through this enchanting travel experience that includes:5 Night Hotel Accommodations in Paris, Including Hotel Taxes & Service Charges
- Private Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of wine in room
- 5-Day Metro Pass
- Tickets to the Paradis Latin Cabaret Show with champagne
- Romantic Seine River Dinner Cruise: Paris Discovery City Tour – driving tour by mini bus to see: Concorde Square, Seine River and its bridges, Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop). the Latin Quarter, Arch of Triumph, Champs-Elysees Avenue, Eiffel Tower (photo-stop), Opera House, Free time in Montmartre.
Valentines Day Hotels & Offers at SuperBreak
- 4* Tunbridge Wells – £69.50pp
- 4* Windsor – £99pp 2 Nights
- 3* York – £155pp
- Valentines Minicruise – £139pp
- Edinburgh Dinner Deal – £99pp
- Super Theatre Deals
Rental for your Romantic Valentine’s Day in Paris
Rue Bertin Poirée
Apartment of 32 sq.m., in a Parisian building with a code. 1 bedroom with 1 big bed for 2 persons, 1 lounge with 1 sofa bed for 2 persons and 1 equipped kitchen with 1 bar and stools (at your disposal 1 occasional table and 4 chairs), 1 shower-room with toilet. Apartment in the 3rd floor without elevator. Situated in the heart of the district of Châtelet – Les Halles. In 2 steps of the district Etienne Marcel and in 10 minutes of the City Hall.
Apartment Rue Blanche, Paris 9th
Apartment of 65 sq.m. in a Parisian building with a digital code. 1 bedroom with 1 big bed for 2 persons, 1 second bedroom in mezzanine with 1 big bed for 2 persons, 1 office area with 1 sofa bed for 2 persons, 1 lounge with 1 open fully-equipped kitchen and 1 room of shower and 1 toilet separated. Apartment at the ground floor. At the heart of the district of train station Saint-Lazare. Near the district of Pigalle and the mound Montmartre.