Choose best romantic weekend getaways in san diego enjoying luxury hotels, special dinner with exclusive vacation packages & and entertaining things.
Want to treat your loved one to a romantic day, night, or weekend? Whether couples are looking to traveling for honeymoon, valentine or wedding anniversary holidays, choose the best romantic weekend getaways in san diego. With fabulous beaches, thrilling attractions, pristine golf courses, renowned museums, and gorgeous year round weather, San Diego is the perfect destination for a romantic couple’s vacations. Indulge your sweetheart in a San Diego getaway steeped in romance. The couples can walk to beautiful beaches and charming downtown shops. San diego offers enchanting evening with a romantic dinner at sunset for couples. Relax at the hotel and enjoy deluxe accommodations and fine amenities, such as complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and spa, plus free shuttle service during scheduled hours to local attractions. The romantic San Diego weekend getaway packages are the ultimate way to experience it all!
Romantic Hotel Packages for Accommodations
There are Several top Hotels in San Diego offer special weekend package deals to stay with luxurious amenities for couples, are:
Explore San Diego arts and culture at the extraordinary Hotel Palomar San Diego. The boutique Palomar Hotel offers fun and creative San Diego vacation packages and getaway promotions to help you make the most of your visit, and not just on weekends. Whether you’re traveling for business, celebrating a special occasion, taking a family trip or indulging in a romantic weekend getaway, a Hotel Palomar package is sure to spice things up.
Hotel del Coronado
This your best weekend getaways to stay. Made famous in the 1959 movie Some Like It Hot with Marilyn Monroe, this grand dame is a stunning piece of Victorian architecture and consistently called America’s most beautiful hotel. A lengthy roster of A-list celebrities have stayed here, from movie stars to presidents. Set directly on the beach, the Coronado exudes the elegance and grandeur of days gone by.
This is the best romantic getaways for couples. The Bristol Hotel offers the perfect setting for romance in San Diego. The romantic getaway package feature all the components for a romantic escape you’ll long remember. Luxurious accommodations, long-stemmed roses, sparkling wine, and a late check-out are sure to ignite the flames of your San Diego romantic getaway.
Romantic & Entertaining Things to Do
- Include experience of sunset moment as a best romantic getaways. A couple can share spectacular sunset with each other. San Diego is known for its spectacular sunsets. Learn the best places to go to watch the sun set slowly into the Pacific.
- Watch the fireworks from Sea World While enjoying an intimate bonfire on a San Diego beach.You can enjoy the fireworks from Sea World from a nearby beach for a romantic evening under the stars.
- Take an evening kayak journey under the stars.San Diego has great choices for kayaking. You can kayak through the La Jolla Caves, along the coast, or on the calm waters of Mission Bay.
- Bicycle along the coast.Bicycle rentals can be found throughout San Diego. Some of the most popular places for biking are along the coast, on Coronado Island, and around Mission Bay.
- Cuddle together in a horse drawn carriage touring the waterfront.Create romantic memories with a horse-drawn carriage ride along the coast or through Balboa Park. Fairy tales can come true!
- Cruise the Bay for romance on the water.Enjoy a romantic cruise on the bay. There are a variety of cruise choices that let you get a view of the city from the water. Cruises can include dancing, live music, cocktails, brunch, lunch, or dinner. A great romantic evening idea.
- Plan a romantic picnic to celebrate your love.Take a look at these creative ideas for picnics including special romantic touches, menu ideas, and suggestions on where to have a picnic.
Pair the view with award-winning fine dining for an evening as a couple that you’ll never forget. There is an extensive selection of romantic San Diego restaurants to choose from. Some romantic restaurants will offer ocean view dining, while others are located inland. These restaurants create a special ambiance that allows you and the one you love to relax, leave your worries behind, and enjoy each other’s company. One of the most popular choices for a romantic dinner lies nestled on the La Jolla Shores beach. During high tides, waves actually splash against The Marine Room’s windows. Go also for award-winning global cuisine by Executive Chef Bernard Guillas and Chef de Cuisine Ron Oliver. It may the luxurious weekend getaways for couples.
San Diego Beaches
Coronado Island Beach
Chosen as one of the 10 “Best Beaches in America”. Sink your toes into the soft sand here and you’ll know why. Some beaches aren’t worth the busy traffic to get to them, but Coronado certainly is.
North San Diego County
Take a day, jump in the car, and go beach hopping along the coast just north of San Diego in Carlsbad, Solana Beach and Del Mar, CA.